Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Hospitals, Ingredients, Test Subjects, Oh My. (Mail)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hospitals, Ingredients, Test Subjects, Oh My. (Mail) Empty
PostSubject: Hospitals, Ingredients, Test Subjects, Oh My. (Mail)   Hospitals, Ingredients, Test Subjects, Oh My. (Mail) Icon_minitime4th March 2014, 6:33 pm

Since arriving in the Hakagakure hospital Zelana had learned quite a lot however she never had access to the pharmacy much to her disappointment, she had however been moved to the trauma units and had first hand experience with injuries ranging from multiple stress fractures to severe internal bleeding. She knew exactly how long she should wait before beginning chest compression as well as the intervals in between them and why doctors recorded the time of death. She had assisted in a routine child birth when they were short of a nurse and watched as a child was delivered, the latter not being a miracle in her own opinion more so it was terrifying and she might never look at the female reproductive system the same ever again. Regardless it had been two years and although having increased her medical knowledge she was still considered a novice scientist, a budding medical nin if she was a shinobi but it wasn't her true goal. So she had applied for a pharmaceutical internship and thanks to her contributions not to mention her age they had allowed it as she was quite popular. At least in the civilian hospital she didn't know if her superiors had bothered to mention her to the shinobi section most likely not as she was still technically a civilian and not even a scholar so they couldn't just snatch her up like that.

One of her colleagues had informed her that the Land of Greed was typically where they got bulk shipments of raw materials from and that she could order some for her own personal use however it would cost her Xel and she hadn't saved up a lot. Thankfully the cost of her specific type of raw materials wasn't as expensive as say a Blacksmith or a Tamer so she would get more bang for her buck figuratively speaking. The main reason she wanted to do this was simply because she missed her friends, Yvette, Neo even Regal no that was wrong she missed him the most everyone here was so prudish it was killing her on the inside. Sure she had convinced some of the cute pedobears to cop a feel or maybe indulge in a make out session so she could at least get some form of sexual enjoyment but that coupled with there not really being a lot of well cute pedobears she really missed being around people her own age. Narrator-san...why must you discuss my life as if I'm not here, I get that your trying to lengthen your post because all the other mail topics have been really long but really? Just get on with it. Zelana thought to herself, over the years she had become more at peace with the fact that she had a narrator and they had discussed some things like how the world as she knew it wasn't real and was on some sort of forum whatever that meant. Apparently it was all some sort of game and life was well pointless because at any time she could be scrapped and her existence would just vanish. Thankfully her narrator had informed her that he wasn't like some of the other narrators who had multiple characters just to have them and then couldn't take care of them or lost interest at some point just to switch later. He had gone on a whole tangent as to that being one of the main reasons why he hated most people on this "site" and refused to go on the chat box which was not apparently a box where people went to chat but a system where high speed messages were all compiled and made into one comprehensive system based on whoever types the quickest.

Honestly most of what he was saying went over her head but she understood that her actions sometimes weren't her own and even though she personally knew about the sheer reality of her world no one else would believe her. Sometimes the one's we see as crazy actually knew the real truth, those specific thoughts would echo in her head as she finished the form she was writing out and would slip it to the teller of the Land of Greed shopping outpost.

Order
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Hospitals, Ingredients, Test Subjects, Oh My. (Mail)   Hospitals, Ingredients, Test Subjects, Oh My. (Mail) Icon_minitime4th March 2014, 8:19 pm

Approved

Regal Requirements to next promo:
Blacksmith:
0/1 SSS-rank specialty weapon
0/1 SS-rank specialty weapons
0/2 SS-rank weapons
3/5 S-rank weapons
1/1 Large puppet design
0/3 Medium puppet designs
0/5 humanoid puppet designs

Scholar: (Learn)
0/1 SS-ranks
0/2 S-ranks
0/4 A-ranks
0/6 B-ranks
0/8 C-ranks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hospitals, Ingredients, Test Subjects, Oh My. (Mail)   Hospitals, Ingredients, Test Subjects, Oh My. (Mail) Icon_minitime20th April 2014, 1:38 am

Zelana found herself needing raw materials again thankfully she had found out a means to create multiple consumables in which most of them...thankfully were successful. Now all she had to do was purchase some more and make them again and she would become more skilled in the creation of such things allowing her to eventually move up in the hospital social ladder from being just a trauma nurse intern to being part of the drug making department where the real Xel was at. With these thoughts in mind she would make her way to the pharmacy to place another order to the land of greed for certain materials, she wasn't in a rush this time nor could she afford a rush order, she would simply wait for her order to arrive naturally.

She had noticed something about the land of greed it was much more expensive to ship a large order than to ship 2 small orders separately as a result she would place two separate orders sure one would arrive about half a week later but at least this time she wasn't playing that stupid bulk item shipping price. Once placing the order she would walk back out only to stumble into a doctor who needed her immediately. Ugh....you just had to pick scientist didn't you Zelana...now your stuck in this village constantly treating hurt people.. and haven't seen your friends in over 3 years... I can't even show off my breasts to Regal and see if he'll blush or have a nose bleed or something.. Zelana thought to herself before rolling her eyes at her perverted narrator while actually agreeing with him that if she did see Regal again that would be exactly what she would do first.

Order 1 & Order 2
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Hospitals, Ingredients, Test Subjects, Oh My. (Mail)   Hospitals, Ingredients, Test Subjects, Oh My. (Mail) Icon_minitime20th April 2014, 1:42 am

Approved

Blacksmith:
0/2 SS-rank weapons
3/5 S-rank weapons
1/1 Large puppet design

0/1 SS-ranks
0/2 S-ranks
0/4 A-ranks
0/6 B-ranks
0/8 C-ranks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hospitals, Ingredients, Test Subjects, Oh My. (Mail)   Hospitals, Ingredients, Test Subjects, Oh My. (Mail) Icon_minitime6th June 2014, 8:02 am

Order - Same as the first one.
Price to Ship = 21,100
Time Till Delivery = 9 days.
Back to top Go down
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Hospitals, Ingredients, Test Subjects, Oh My. (Mail)   Hospitals, Ingredients, Test Subjects, Oh My. (Mail) Icon_minitime15th June 2014, 7:41 am

Approved, since its been 9 days supplies is here now.

Blacksmith:
0/2 SS-rank weapons
3/5 S-rank weapons
1/1 Large puppet design

0/1 SS-ranks
0/2 S-ranks
0/4 A-ranks
0/6 B-ranks
0/8 C-ranks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hospitals, Ingredients, Test Subjects, Oh My. (Mail)   Hospitals, Ingredients, Test Subjects, Oh My. (Mail) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hospitals, Ingredients, Test Subjects, Oh My. (Mail)
Page 1 of 1