Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

A Kurogane's Creation

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Seran

Seran

A Kurogane's Creation - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Kurogane's Creation   A Kurogane's Creation - Page 2 Icon_minitime16th April 2014, 4:02 pm

Just to make my own comment about the original Matter World. Like most solid based techniques, Earth, Crystal, Life, etc. It does not need a constant price to keep held in place.

Liquids have a cost of 1 rank higher if the liquid that is being manipulated is not already there.

Gaseous based usually need a constant chakra price.

Solid based need only one time cost.
Back to top Go down
Zen

PostSubject: Re: A Kurogane's Creation   A Kurogane's Creation - Page 2 Icon_minitime16th April 2014, 5:50 pm

All cases is a varies upon effect of the technique. Matter World's effect is one that requires a constant chakra cost, or it would be a one post and done type of technique which I believe that isn't what he is aiming for. So keep the C-rank chakra per post.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: A Kurogane's Creation   A Kurogane's Creation - Page 2 Icon_minitime17th April 2014, 3:45 am

Well I created the technique, hes just getting it reapproved. It's meant as a terraforming technique that gives advantage to the Kurogane.
Back to top Go down
Zen

PostSubject: Re: A Kurogane's Creation   A Kurogane's Creation - Page 2 Icon_minitime17th April 2014, 8:33 am

To make this simple, earth, crystal, flesh, etc maybe all considered solid but they are not in the same category. Why? Unlike earth which is almost everywhere, crystal and flesh are not. So when attempting to manipulate those type of things it takes more than when attempting to manipulate earth alone.

Now even with that I still go by effect where matter world, has its first cost to create the amount of flesh which he needs, then additional costs to further create the mouths, eyes, etc. I can do this where instead of s constant chakra cost, give a chakra cost every time an eye or mouth is created. However due to the fact that the kurogane has to perform further manipulation after the flesh has merged with the land constitutes more chakra cost.

I'm willing to work out what type of additional chakra cost there will be, but if there isn't one this technique will have a time limit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Kurogane's Creation   A Kurogane's Creation - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Kurogane's Creation
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2