Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Hey Bec let's go on a boat ride.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Hey Bec let's go on  a boat ride. Empty
PostSubject: Hey Bec let's go on a boat ride.   Hey Bec let's go on  a boat ride. Icon_minitime30th October 2013, 6:22 am

Jasmine was currently eating a some dango while she waited for Rebecca to get back from where ever it was that she walked off to, they had split up a while ago with Jasmine wanting to go eat and Rebecca...well Jasmine really wasn't paying too much attention. Flame was near her happily eating some hay that she had liberated from a barn on the way here it had kept him satisfied but she was hoping that she could get some more before they put him on a boat. He'd probably be terrified to be honest but hey it happened and they were supposed to go to the Land of the Abyss for business. She would look towards the docks before finishing her last stick and then heading over towards the place she said she would meet up with her travelling partner once there she would stop and lean against one of the wooden poles on the dock while Flame would stand more in the middle looking at the water apprehensively.

Don't worry Flame you won't have to get in, we'll be nice and safe on a boat.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Hey Bec let's go on a boat ride.   Hey Bec let's go on  a boat ride. Icon_minitime30th October 2013, 9:03 pm

Rebecca was god knows where. She looked from left to right, wondering where the fuck she was. At some point, she could've sworn she was going back towards Greed. She scratched her head as she stood in the middle of some plain with hardly anything in sight. Some dead grass, dying plants, a little shitty, run down, farm, and no Jasmine. She didn't even realize the girl was gone until it was too late. Unlike most in her clan, she wasn't exactly good at tracking heat signatures, she could feel them...when they were close. Long story short...Bec is lost.

She would look up at the sun, trying to determine her location after hearing it was possible by an old guy at a bar, however, zero success. She didn't have a map or general direction either. Shrugging, she would guess a direction and walk. It was her usual way of getting around. After about 10 minutes of that, she ended up at water's edge, tracing that along the sure for about 5 minutes before it became apparent that she was again, going in the wrong direction. A quick turn around and a light jog, turn sprint, and Bec was soon at the port, collapsing on the floor at Jasmines feet panting like a dog.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Hey Bec let's go on a boat ride.   Hey Bec let's go on  a boat ride. Icon_minitime31st October 2013, 6:10 am

Jasmine would stare at her panting travelling partner and would crouch down before attempting to pat Rebecca on the back, wow she really did have a horrible sense of direction, poor girl. Hey you got here, I thought I was going to have to go look for you, when you catch your breath we'll set out, I already got the tickets to the boat that's going to take us to the Land of Abyss she said getting up and if she had been allowed to pat her, she would now be looking at her hand curiously but wouldn't say anything and choose to play dumb for the moment. Well that solves the strange weather.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Hey Bec let's go on a boat ride.   Hey Bec let's go on  a boat ride. Icon_minitime31st October 2013, 6:54 am

Bec was simply too tired to notice the pat on the back, meaning she wasn't at all alerted to the sudden knowledge which Jasmine would have received, either way, she forced herself upwards, standing with poor posture as she looked around the port. "I've...Caught my...Breath." Trying really hard, she'd follow the 'in through the nose, out through the mouth' heavy breathing style to avoid panting. Her heartbeat slowing rather quickly as her body quickly cooled. "So...We're the tickets, you know...Free?" If it was more then 100, she'd be taking at least 50 Xel worth back with her, one way or another. Having fully recovered from the run, her back straightened, acting as though nothing had ever happened. Bec was just about to say something about the cold weather at Sea when the thought of their recent contact struck her mind. Fuck.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Hey Bec let's go on a boat ride.   Hey Bec let's go on  a boat ride. Icon_minitime31st October 2013, 7:46 am

No, so I blew the captain so we could get on the ship. You should of seen it it was like nine inches but so thick...pity the arrangement was just for some head, would of loved to ride that. Jasmine said once Rebecca asked her about the ticket's price before snapping her fingers with Flame perking up as his master had called him. Alright so let's head out, hopefully we don't get marooned by pirates or something apparently they really don't like shinobi some sort of old war type of thing. she said with a shrug and would point to a red ship painted and shaped like a shark with the name Bloody Tide. She thought it was cool that was the only reason why she considered going on that one rather than the usual commercial vessel.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Hey Bec let's go on a boat ride.   Hey Bec let's go on  a boat ride. Icon_minitime31st October 2013, 10:47 pm

Bec froze for a moment, the thought of her beautiful little Jasmine doing something so vulgar, it was both infuriating and arousing. Either way, she managed to flinch her way out of the trance as she began walking towards the boat in which Jas pointed at. It was too was hot, she was tired, feeling lazy, and wanting to sleep, the sooner she could sit, the better. As she walked past jasmine she said only one thing, knowing that she'd know what being referred to. "I hear pirates don't raid in the cold, and today we'll receive a blizzard." Maybe she could sell a few things on this boat, or buy, either one wouldn't be too back. Ohhh, maybe they have some treasure on board, in which case, that could be a nice tax for using her Jasmine like a toy. Although Rebecca would do the same, only it would have been talked down to a handy for better time consumption.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Hey Bec let's go on a boat ride.   Hey Bec let's go on  a boat ride. Icon_minitime1st November 2013, 7:26 am

Your really good with telling weather pity it's always cold forecasts maybe one day it'll be awesome sunshine and spring time breezes. Jasmine said choosing to ignore the hint, honestly she was slightly offended but she understood one didn't just tell others about their life or who they are, it led to too many questions and made it harder when one tried to leave another. She wouldn't speak of it until Rebecca trusted her enough to actually tell her directly. She would walk up to the boat before sparing one of the sailors a glance before she along with Rebecca would be allowed on the ship. She would watch her step guiding Flame mostly as his legs weren't made for this type of movement luckily he was smart and was figuring it out. Once they had both gotten up she would pull him to the side and they would wait for Becca.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Hey Bec let's go on a boat ride.   Hey Bec let's go on  a boat ride. Icon_minitime1st November 2013, 7:39 am

Bec would follow them on board soon after, stopping for a short while to take a nice glance at the ship. It was quite aesthetically appealing, one which could sell well based on its appearance alone, yet it was no doubt sea worthy and well kept. At least, that's what she hoped it would be. Upon entering the ship, she would pause for a slight moment, gathering her sea legs, before venturing forth, out onto the deck, leaning on one of the railings. Sunshine and Spring time breezes? They are foreign words to Bec, an atmosphere she rarely gets the opportunity to see, and it doesn't last for long. Their trust was temporarily broken obviously, yet there was no denying that her reasons for secrecy where well enforced. Of course, leaving a clan in such a manner is utterly shameful, however, to do so when heir to the clan, it would crush any respect her family still has if the information was to become overly public.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Hey Bec let's go on a boat ride.   Hey Bec let's go on  a boat ride. Icon_minitime1st November 2013, 8:04 am

So you said you were from Dipugakure right Bec? Can you tell me how it is, I've never been there before, and I'd imagine it's not utterly dark despite the rumors saying it is at the bottom of the sea. she said before turning to look at her travelling partner before walking towards the quarters where they would be saying, she had already asked earlier and despite the captain wanting her to stay with him she had declined and decided to stay with Rebecca. Though, she was slightly annoyed at her to she might just take him up on his offer, she knew Rebecca had her reasons but still it wasn't as if she'd tell anyone and besides if she left what obligation did she have to her family anyways.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Hey Bec let's go on a boat ride.   Hey Bec let's go on  a boat ride. Icon_minitime1st November 2013, 8:30 am

Bec turned, following her to the cabin. There wasn't much point in staying top deck, at least not at this point. "The wait at the entrance and departure terminal is pretty annoying, but its well lit, and it lights the immediate sea around it, so outside the dome you can see lots of fish and stuff. They have artificial weather control there as well, which can be influenced quite easily." It was for that reason that the Toketsu Clan sector was located off site, separate from the rest of the Village, in fact, it was a good thing they moved, nothing but a nuisance to the village they were. Bec looked around the boat as they made their way through, looking for anything worth taking. It was mere habit now, yet it was something to keep her mind occupied.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Hey Bec let's go on a boat ride.   Hey Bec let's go on  a boat ride. Icon_minitime1st November 2013, 8:40 am

Oh okay that's good then, in that case hopefully it won't be too cold there then. Anyways the cabins that you'll be staying is here, I'm going to take Flame to the stables and then go to the captains quarters, bigger bed and all, if your looking for me just ask one of the Sailors and you'll be pointed into the right direction. I guess I'll see you when we are off the boat then, well not counting meal times and other stuff. Jasmine said with a false smile, she didn't leave any tell that she was upset but still if Rebecca really understood her wording then she would know what was wrong. Either way when she pointed where Rebecca would be staying she would turn and tap Flame so they could go to the stables where he could mingle with the other animals on board if there were any.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Hey Bec let's go on a boat ride.   Hey Bec let's go on  a boat ride. Icon_minitime1st November 2013, 9:00 am

It was hard not to pout as she was told of their separation. But it was almost expected, giving her time to prepare a facial expression, in fact, she offered the exact same smile in which she was receiving. "Okay, I suppose you'll be meeting with our captain then, please give him my thanks." The room which she was said to stay had two beds, no doubt for the two of them, the jab being made painfully clear that it was a direct retaliation of her clans past. "See you at meal time i suppose." And with that, she turned and dropped her single backpack onto one of the beds, taking a seat beside it. When we next see each other...Just, not now. I need to think first. It was a thought she wish she could speak, instead becoming a silent promise. When they next meet, they shall talk.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Hey Bec let's go on a boat ride.   Hey Bec let's go on  a boat ride. Icon_minitime1st November 2013, 9:16 am

Jasmine nodded as she walked away and would smile at the various sailors which had said hello though in all honestly she wasn't happy to greet them at all. Flame would nuzzle her when they got to the stables having picked up on something being wrong with his owner and she would pat him on the head before unlocking one of the gates so he could enter. It's...nothing Flame...okay fine when you look at me like that how can I not dish. It's just why wouldn't she tell me you know, it's not like I have anything against Toketsu or I cared where she came from just why didn't she just say oh hey I'm from the Toketsu clan. I told her where I was from, it makes no sense, even if she had left because of certain circumstances why wouldn't she just give me a general sense of her origins than the actual specific details, it's not like I told her my actual standing in the clan I just told her what I could do and left it at that. she said ranting while Flame stared at her blankly.

Sorry..for talking your ear off, but thanks for listening I needed to get that off my chest. Hey be safe alright, I'll come check on you every time I can and bring you some of the food from my lunch and dinner if you like. Jasmine said as she rubbed his nose with Flame pawing the ground, she would smile this time for real before giving him one last pat and leaving him in the stables as she made her way to the Captain's quarters.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Hey Bec let's go on a boat ride.   Hey Bec let's go on  a boat ride. Icon_minitime1st November 2013, 9:29 am

Rebecca sat confused for a short while...long while. In fact, she had no idea just how long she had simply stared at the wall. The only thing which snapped her out of the trance was the rumbling of her stomach. In fact, thinking back on it, she hasn't eaten anything all day. After sighing rather loudly, Bec would stand, rummaging through her back for anything which could solve the issue...a carrot. That was it. There wasn't much point to it, so she turned and left in search of the kitchen. Now that, would be an issue, she was already struggling to back it back to the deck, let alone finding the kitchen. Voluntarily, Bec had ended up making her way further down in the boat, nodding at a few of the sailors to pretend like she knew what was happening.

It was a loss. A nice boat, but large, slightly too large. There was no hope, getting back to the cabin was gonna take a little while. Stress slowly eased over her, and would leave as quickly as it came, leaving Bec in a fluctuating mood which was nothing but confusing. Sitting atop of a barrel, Bec waited silently, unsure as to what she was waiting for, perhaps a crew member to pass and notice, maybe a tidal wave? Whatever it may be.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Hey Bec let's go on a boat ride.   Hey Bec let's go on  a boat ride. Icon_minitime1st November 2013, 10:01 am

Jasmine would find her way out of the stables and onto the main deck before strolling along the middle of the boat to get to the captain's quarters she would enter yet wouldn't find him inside and would look around before seeing his bed and would smirk before calmly walking over to it and sitting on the edge. She was bored after all and would stand up before stripping down leaving her clothes neatly folded on a barrel that he seemed to use as a table and would slip under the covers after taking off her shoes. The game of waiting was one she was familiar with and as such she would pull them up to cover her chest and would strum her fingers on the parts of her covers concealing her body while looking studying the room.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Hey Bec let's go on a boat ride.   Hey Bec let's go on  a boat ride. Icon_minitime1st November 2013, 10:30 am

Bec sighed, taking stand once more, walking randomly through corridors and into rooms, finding herself in the lower storage area, or more particularly, the barrels and bottles of rum. With a quick shake of her head, she grabbed a bottle, popping the cork as she poured the crap down her throat. Rebecca has little love for the drink, yet any form of alcohol, regardless of taste or purity, always seems to be appealing. With one bottle slowly emptying, she took another to hold as she continued in her search for the kitchen, placing the empty flask on what looked like a hallway table as she walked past, popping the next.
Back to top Go down
Chidi

Chidi

PostSubject: Re: Hey Bec let's go on a boat ride.   Hey Bec let's go on  a boat ride. Icon_minitime1st November 2013, 3:28 pm

The captain had walked into his room with his head held down in extreme disappointment noticing nothing in the room, the girl of his dreams had gotten away, earlier she had given him a glorious blow job which made him think he was in love..... No he was sure he was in love with her after that.... Jasmine. He would laugh then it would end in a sigh as he sat on the end of bed next to some folded clothes not even giving it a second thought, he was too distracted by the thought of her.

Deep down in the corridors bec struck liquid gold, as she would partake in drinking liquor on this endeavor. As she walked down the hallway popping open another flask she would find herself coming to a fork in the road, she was only given three choices in this situation. She could go left or she could go right, another option was turning the hell around and not seeing what was around door number 1 or 2 like a good girl would. Whichever she chose would choose her fate of her trip.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Hey Bec let's go on a boat ride.   Hey Bec let's go on  a boat ride. Icon_minitime1st November 2013, 6:11 pm

Jasmine said moved with deliberate stillness her eyes gazing on the form of the captain as he entered his living quarters, she saw the look on his face and a devilish smile appeared on her face it would seem he was deep in thought as he had sat on the bed without noticing her. Though his thoughts were soon revealed to her as he said her name causing her smile to turn into a smirk as she moved on the bed ever so slowly and chose to position herself so that the covers slipped just a bit to expose some of her naked chest but hiding all of the..good parts. You rang? Sorry for slipping in, I thought about what you asked me and I've decided I'll be spending my nights in here at least until we reach Abyss. I hope...it won't be a problem. Jasmine said looking at him innocently while her voice practically oozed with want.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Hey Bec let's go on a boat ride.   Hey Bec let's go on  a boat ride. Icon_minitime1st November 2013, 8:09 pm

Bec sighed, fuck turning around wasn't much of an option, so...Door Number 2! She would pause her movements to take a well equipped gulp of the roughly textured liquor before opening the door and walking through carelessly, getting about 2 meters in before finally deciding it was time to look around, taking a second mouthful as she did so. Its a good think that she is a lightweight, it doesn't take long, also it helps when you scull an entire bottle before the effect can sink in. No doubt she'll be gone in a matter of minutes, and pouring it back into the ocean in a few hours, if she makes the ending of the hour that is.
Back to top Go down
Chidi

Chidi

PostSubject: Re: Hey Bec let's go on a boat ride.   Hey Bec let's go on  a boat ride. Icon_minitime4th November 2013, 4:47 pm

As she smoothly slid over revealing herself a little but even that would get a man going, as she spoke the captain froze for a spilt second the realized that beautiful sound as she continued with her request. Smiling he would turn to look at her naked breast as the cover left her slightly exposed, his body was filled with lustful energy and emotions but they were overwhelmed by the love his heart felt when he gazed into her eyes. The captain 's hand would lift reaching onto her face as his large hands would reach the back of her neck, he would pulled her foward as he went in for a passionate long kiss that would release part of the emotion he felt for her. The rest of his strong emotions would be stored in his large penis that he was more than ready to give to her as he was fully erect.

Meanwhile bec had stumbled onto a good or bad situation it all depends on how you look at it, picking door number two bec had set off a psychedelic genjutsu which would send her into a trance of extreme bliss anything that touched her would set her body on fire. The liquor amplified the effects, how she handled it was up to her and her control ... Down the hall three drunken men would spilt up after having a good dudes night out, luckily for bec the mans room she entered wasn't a perve so when he saw the vulnerable girl he saught to help her. "He You okay, you seem fucked up?"He The man would cut on the light revealing a plain room with a chest in the corner.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Hey Bec let's go on a boat ride.   Hey Bec let's go on  a boat ride. Icon_minitime6th November 2013, 6:33 pm

Jasmine went along with his flow slipping in her tongue and swirling it around his and pulling on his shirt to attempt to drag him on top of her. She would break the kiss after a few moments and use that brief respite to gently bite on his lower lip and pull on it with her teeth before cracking a smile and kissing him again while feeling on his body. Her hands quickly finding her prize and she would grope on his mass from outside of his pants squeezing it a bit before she would fumble with his belt for a bit before loosening it her mind at the moment was a one way street. Then again it always was like that when she engaged in mindless hookups, of course most of the time they didn't realize there were no strings attached but, she could always use that to her advantage. She would open her eyes just a bit as she pulled down his trousers while kicking off the sheets from her body, fuck foreplay, she wanted him inside her now.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Hey Bec let's go on a boat ride.   Hey Bec let's go on  a boat ride. Icon_minitime6th November 2013, 6:41 pm

Bec flinched as she opened the door, suddenly feeling each movement as a constant pain as her body would experience the heat. For Rebecca, this was much worse then it would be for anyone else, being from the toketsu clan, cold blooded, heat was something they could never bear with, even if its only a genjutsu, the mind will fill in the gap and cause intense pain, not to mention the effects of alcohol. Simply the weight of her clothes, the shoes on her feet and the bottle in her hand were enough to drop Bec to her knees in pain, dropping the bottle as it shattered on the ground, as she sprawled out, laying lifelessly, unmoving to endure it. The man would speak, yet, she wouldn't answer, unable to do so under fear that it would only make her suffering worse. Heat, her greatest adversity in life. Before falling however, she did notice a nice chest in the corner, perhaps that could be an interesting score if she manages to get out of this state.
Back to top Go down
Chidi

Chidi

PostSubject: Re: Hey Bec let's go on a boat ride.   Hey Bec let's go on  a boat ride. Icon_minitime8th November 2013, 11:39 am

The kisses him and Jasmine shared would send his emotions in a flurry, mainly two, his love and lust. Pulling him on top of her would only make his penis enlarge meaning he was more than in the mood to crush her with his mandingo's tool. Her groping it would only continue to enlarge, how this was possible was unexplainable but when Jasmine pulled down his pants and removed the cover to reveal her full body, the captian went out of control. He would grab both her wrist with his one hand pinning her down in place, now kissing on her neck down the captain would penetrate Jasmine lunging his penis fully into her with one thrust, if she could survive a 11 inch penis trust he would continue to stroke her passionatley.

Bec on the floor sprawled out in the gen was left to the hounds basically, but luckily as she lay the man would pick her up and lay her on his bed. He would leave her there and leave back out going to his friends room for the night and fell asleep after telling him the crazy thing that just happened to him. His friend left him asleep as he creeped in on bec hopefully she was sleep so he could fondle her.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Hey Bec let's go on a boat ride.   Hey Bec let's go on  a boat ride. Icon_minitime8th November 2013, 7:41 pm

Jasmine closed her eyes as she felt his warmth pressing down on her body, his length throbbing as he penetrated her and sheathed himself inside of her folds her eyes opening in a mixture of shock, pain and bliss. This bliss quickly engulfed the other too and she soon found herself hard pressed to bite back the moans of pleasure and as she began to feel him pound into her she tightened up and they quickly reached a crescendo and began to turn into screams. Yes yes yes, harder agh it's so good! she screamed out while wrapping her legs around his waist and pulling him into her as he thrust into her, her eyes half lidded due to the sensations coursing like electricity through her body. One of the best things about sex, she didn't think of anything else while it happened, and of course the second most important thing, nothing currently matters other than the fact that she is having it. A good ideal to live by, well at least when it concerned carnal pursuits.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Hey Bec let's go on a boat ride.   Hey Bec let's go on  a boat ride. Icon_minitime9th November 2013, 12:20 am

As Rebecca was lifted and carried to the bed, she would groan, his touch causing nothing much pain. It was an odd sensation, and it was one which was obviously not natural. As she laid in the bed, her body would naturally adapt to the situation. There was no sleep, not a chance, not with the pain. Even with the alcohol it was difficult. Regardless, he would return later in the night, when the effects of the genjutsu would have lessened and the pain much weaker. Bec wouldn't hear the man come in, eyes closed, all she did was focus on her breathing, her state easily mistaken for sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Bec let's go on a boat ride.   Hey Bec let's go on  a boat ride. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey Bec let's go on a boat ride.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next