Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Wolf the Zinogre

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Wolf the Zinogre Empty
PostSubject: Wolf the Zinogre   Wolf the Zinogre Icon_minitime26th October 2013, 9:32 am

Name: Wolf
Chakra Nature: Psionic, Blood
Personality: Wolf is very calm and collected and has a unique bond with King something akin to lovers, because of this she is very protective over him and they work extremely well together. She is also protective over other partners of the Hokkai Clan as she considers them family despite all of them actually being of different species, to that end she refers to herself by the name she was given namely Wolf while her last name is Hokkai seeing as she sees herself as being part of the clan as well.
Size: Normal: Large (S)  Stygian Mode: Large (L)
Appearance:
Normal
Spoiler:

Utilizing Eight Gates of the Wolf
Spoiler:

Jutsu:

Passives
Spoiler:

Lupine Rush
Spoiler:

Nintaijutsu
Spoiler:

Medical Techniques
Spoiler:

Hokkai Techniques
Spoiler:

Eight Gates of the Wolf
Spoiler:

Psionic Release
Spoiler:

Nen Tech
Spoiler:

Combination Techniques
Spoiler:

Last edited by Xander on 6th August 2015, 6:54 pm; edited 13 times in total (Reason for editing : Evolution Tokens)
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

Wolf the Zinogre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf the Zinogre   Wolf the Zinogre Icon_minitime27th October 2013, 2:31 pm

Wouldn't possessing gates make it so the wolf cannot have psionic release?
Back to top Go down

Wolf the Zinogre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf the Zinogre   Wolf the Zinogre Icon_minitime27th October 2013, 2:36 pm

^ Zinogre can't use their Psionic Release at all, it's kept locked up in their bodies so they are like Pseudo All Tai, in order to use their Psionic at all they have to unlock their dormant power causing them to turn into Stygian Mode which kills them and isn't used unless near death. Seeing as the Eight Gates remove the limits on the body I figured I could have her Gates work with unleashing some of her latent power to grant her Psionic. She can't use it outside of gate mode though so if you think about it, she's using the Gates in her own way to grant her access to the dormant power within her body at the price of obvious excruciating pain and strain being placed on her body.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

Wolf the Zinogre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf the Zinogre   Wolf the Zinogre Icon_minitime27th October 2013, 4:21 pm

I agree with the logic behind what Xander is saying. Whether we can allow that or not is probably up to the mods. My vote is it's fine as long as any psionic techs she has have serious drawbacks.
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/
Seran

Seran

Wolf the Zinogre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf the Zinogre   Wolf the Zinogre Icon_minitime27th October 2013, 4:37 pm

Hmm.. I guess I can agree with Kenji on that fact. This event is unprecidented and honestly idk what stygian mode is exactly... Damn vix lol. So unless anyone has a problem with this then I guess its approved >_>
Back to top Go down

Wolf the Zinogre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf the Zinogre   Wolf the Zinogre Icon_minitime13th July 2014, 1:59 am

Wolf's Technique List

D = 9/60
C = 7/50
B = 7/40
A = 10/30
S = 5/20
SS = 3/5
SSS = 1/3
Total = 35/208

Combination Techniques
D =
C =